Global Innovation Strategy
The Global Innovation Strategy will improve Australia’s international innovation and science collaboration by aligning existing and new initiatives with the desired outcomes under the National Innovation and Science Agenda.
The strategy addresses known vulnerabilities and challenges through international collaboration and startup support and shifts engagement towards multi-partner collaborative projects.
The strategy leverages and builds on existing government initiatives to:
- enhance whole-of-government global engagement
- build business–research collaboration
- draw talent and investment into Australia
- increase links to global value chains
- facilitate an innovative, open marketplace for Australian businesses and researchers in the Asia–Pacific
For more information regarding the Global Innovation Strategy please email email@example.com