NSRC Survey 2012/13 Explanatory Notes
This information is also available in the following format/s:
The Survey is being conducted in order to gauge the spread and intensity of:
- resource allocation for commercialisation;
- activities being undertaken in pursuit of commercialisation; and
- the actual commercialisation or related activity such as contract research and consultancies.
Your participation is valued, as is your commitment to accurately representing the activities of your institution.
Complete the 2012/2013 survey
Please note: The NSRC 2012/2013 survey is in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above to access and complete the survey. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer and/or can not view the PDF survey, you can download a free copy of the software from the Adobe website.
If you still experience difficulties accessing the survey, view our Website Help for further information and contacts.
Using the Explanatory Notes
These Explanatory Notes are divided into two sections.
Section 1: General
- Section 1 provides general guidance on the survey and matters that relate to all questions.
Section 2: Questions and Definitions
- Section 2 addresses each question and provides definitions for key terms.
If assistance is required when completing the survey please contact your Institutional Contact Officer (ICO).
If your ICO is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact:
Ms Eve Levanat
Phone: (02) 6276 1735
Mr Mark Wigley
Phone: (02) 6213 6400