International Science Collaboration
Australia's economic, social and environmental well-being depends on having a world-class science community and business sector that is globally engaged.
The department helps our science community and business sector to:
- share international knowledge and expertise
- initiate and develop international collaborations
- access world-class infrastructure
- enter overseas markets
- ensure that Australia's science achievements are globally recognised
- lead efforts to address global challenges.
Initiatives to support international collaboration
The department supports collaboration through multilateral and bilateral collaborative programmes.